18" - 80 Gauge Stretch Wrap 1500 Feet
Blown Stretch wrap is used to seal up your packages or pallets. This makes it easier to move, store and ship your goods 80 gauge is the thickness of the plastic itself and it comes in an 1500 foot roll. 80 gauge is lighter than 120 gauge for example.
- High Load & Stretch Capacity – good advantage for securing loads with sharp edges.
- Premium Quality Film – greater resistance to breaking
- Poor Clarity, can make scanning harder
- Noisy when releasing from the roll
- More holding power and resistance compare to Cast Stretch Film